FREE WEBINAR: Start-To-Blend, impact with blended learning
On Thursday the 7th of December we organize for the third time the exclusive Start-to-Blend webinar from our studios in Mechelen (Brussels, Belgium).
Discover the newest trends & technologies for high performance learning impact.
With best practices and expert keynotes about:
- Blended Learning with IMPACT by Sandra De Milliano, blended learning innovator
- Tips for Webinar Presentation by Gina Peeters (Geena Lisa), webinar coach
- Best Practice AZG: Effective Virtual Reality by Marijn Goosens, vr expert
- How to use and create Learning Visuals by Martine Vanremoortele, visual harvester
- Selfiedeo, getting started with mobile video by Wanne De Rop, video maker
- Best practice Proximus: The power of Selfiedeo and user generated learnings by Jan Neels, Digital Learning Specialist
30 people are welcome to experience the webcast live in our studios in Mechelen. They get to talk to our expert speakers, have a look behind the scenes and visit the studios with practical demonstration of professional webinars, virtual reality practices, automatic lecture capture, hologram technology and recording of learning videos in the MOOC studio.
If you want to attend, register today using the form below.
Ongoing live stream from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
After registration you will receive your personal login and password for both live attendance and access to the recordings.